Dates: 26. – 28. 10. 2017
Venue: Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University, Building A33 / room 227
University campus – Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno
We cordially invite colleagues from PSS/CKS, BPSA, EAPS, IAPS to participate!
Dagmar Heiland Trávníková
Invited Keynote Speakers:
prof. Jim Parry (Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Charles University, Prague)
More keynote speakers will be added soon!
Conference Registration: FREE
(please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM, and email as a Word.doc to email@example.com, with REGN in the title)
Please register as soon as possible. Registration deadline: August 31st , 2017
Call for Abstracts:
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
– Send abstract (200-300 words) as soon as possible – final submission date: August 31st , 2017
– Accepted abstracts will receive notification within 2 weeks – final date: September 13th, 2017
– Required format is MS Word Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, with name, institution, abstract, indicative bibliography; all to fit on one side of A4
– Abstracts to be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with ABSTRACT in the title
– Book of Abstracts will be emailed to participants in advance, with hard copy at registration
Abstracts must be prepared in English. 20 minutes ONLY for summary presentation time,(+40 mins discussion). Please don’t just read a 60-minute paper really fast!!
Publication: Final papers may be considered for publication in a range of journals associated in various ways with BPSA, EAPS and its members, in accordance with normal submission guidelines, e.g.: Sport, Ethics and Philosophy; Studia Sportiva; Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Kinanthropologica; etc.
There will also be a section devoted to philosophical reflections on Olympism and the Olympic Movement, supported by the Czech Olympic Academy.
The conference is held under the auspices of the Dean of Faculty of Sports Studies, MU, doc. Jiří Nykodým, Ph.D.